Kinship With All Life – workshop with Genie Joseph, Ph.D
June 22 @ 9:00 pm - 10:30 pm EDT
Opening to our positive primal nature allows us to be more oriented to our “North Star” – our personal best — and sense of what is true and right. Not in a moralistic understanding of right and wrong but connecting to your primal gut sense that will not lead you astray. We will explore some of the ways that animals are naturally resilient that you can use in your daily life to lower stress, and how these Human-Animal Connection methods have worked for those with PTSD. For those interested in having a more profound relationship with the animals who share their lives, we will explore the possibility of two-way Intuitive Communication across species. And how you can be a better human for your animal.
This 90-minute workshop will also include imagination and interaction exercises to expand your consciousness about Animality. How to increase your resonance with the Animal Kingdom and some practices for how to continue your explorations if you desire deeper harmony with all life.
This workshop features:
- An Introduction to Therapy Animals & how they help people with PTSD
- How Connecting to Purpose helps people and animals heal
- How it changes your life to view all beings as sacred
- How to connect to your animal nature, your Intuition and your sense of Truth
- Native Wisdom and connecting to Your Power Animal
- What animals can teach us about lowering stress and increasing resilience
- Restoring your primal sense of moving “towards and away” (towards what is good and away from what doesn’t serve you)
- How animals release stress chemistry – and you can too
- How to harness an animal’s FOCUS!
- Using your imagination to find inner peace
- Coming to Your Senses
- How an animal “orients” and evaluates safety
- Communicating with animals
This workshop follows the FREE Introductory session: The Human-Animal Connection. Click here to watch the Human-Animal Connection Promo
Tuesday, June 22, 2021 – Starts at 09:00 PM Eastern _ 08:00 PM Central _ 07:00 PM Mountain _ 06:00 PM Pacific Time
Genie Joseph, PhD, is the Executive Director of The Human-Animal Connection, a new 501c3 organization dedicated to bringing people and animals together for the benefit of both. The Human-Animal Connection offers free therapy dog visits to veterans, Active Duty, Health Care Providers, and anyone experiencing stress in the field of Service to Others. We also offer free educational classes and zoom sessions to help people deepen their connection to animals, increase empathy, and facilitate cross-species communication. Genie is an Emmy Award-winning filmmaker and creator of The Act Resilient Method and author of the book by that same name. Act Resilient, which works with Therapy Animals, has been presented to over 4,000 Service Members and their families, and for this work, she was given President Obama’s Volunteer Service Award. And her team at Tripler Army Medical Center was given a National Award for Workplace Resilience from the American Psychological Association. She is a volunteer at various animal shelters and shares her life with her rescue dog, Sophia, who has brought smiles to many humans.